Republic of the Philippines
Province of Sorsogon
Municipality of Irosin
BIDS & AWARDS COMMITTEE
Invitation to Bid for
Road Opening of San Pedro-Macawayan Farm-to-Market Road(Phase II)
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin, through the 20% EDF intends to apply the sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pesos (P 1,500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Road Opening of San Pedro-Macawayan Farm-to-Market Road, INFR-05-2018. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Name of Contract : ROAD OPENING OF SAN PEDRO-MACAWAYAN FARM-
TO-MARKET ROAD(PHASE II)
Brief Description : road opening of 6m widex100 l.m. roadway with grouted rip-
rap slope protection bothside and 0.15m thick aggregate subbase course
Approved Budget for the
Contract : P 1,500,000.00
Contract Duration : 60 calendar days
Source of Fund : 20% EDF
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin now invites bids for clearing & grubbing/excavation/embankment/subgrade preparation/aggregate subbase course/grouted riprap slope protection/reinforce concrete pipe culvert with headwall/PPE’s/project signage. Completion of the Works is required sixty (60) calendar days after the Notice to Proceed. Bidders must have experience of having completed at least one(1) similar project and whose value, of the contract, adjusted to current prices using the NSO consumer price indices must be equal to 50% of the ABC to be bid. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Local Government Unit of Irosin and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P 5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later that the submission of their bids.
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on October 24, 2018, 9:00 AM at the Conference Room, Office of the Municipal Mayor, Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before November 7, 2018, 9:00 AM at BAC Office, Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
BENJAMIN M. GABIONZA
Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon
Telefax: (056) 557-3043
Email address: email@example.com
NOEL D. MERCADO II