Republic of the Philippines
Province of Sorsogon
Municipality of Irosin
R E Q U E S T F O R E X P R E S S I O N O F I N T E R E S T F O R
RELOCATION SURVEY OF BLISS-MONBON
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin, through the 20% EDF 2016 intends to apply the sum of Two Hundred Thousand Pesos (P200,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract(ABC) to payment under the contract for CONS-02-2017. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The Local Government of Irosin now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for Relocation Survey of BLISS-Monbon. Interested consultants must submit their eligibility documents on or before May 5, 2017, 9:00AM at BAC Office, Municipal Hall, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- The complete list of schedule is listed below:
|Submission of Request for Expression of Interest||May 5, 2017, 9:00AM|
- The BAC shall draw up the shortlist of consultants from those who submitted eligibility documents/Expression of Interest and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184(RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act,” and its Implementing Rules and Regulations(IRR). The short list shall consist of three(3) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for shortlisting is Quality Based Evaluation(QBE).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent(60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- The procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality Based Evaluation/Selection(QBE) procedure.
- The contract shall be completed within thirty(30) calendar days.
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
April 27, 2017
NOEL D. MERCADO II