Republic of the Philippines
Province of Sorsogon
Municipality of Irosin
BIDS & AWARDS COMMITTEE
Invitation to Bid for
Construction of Various Infrastructure Projects for LGU-Irosin
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin, through the Loan from Land Bank of the Philippines-FY 2018 intends to apply the sum of Ninety Million Pesos (P 90,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Construction of Various Infrastructure Projects for LGU-Irosin, INFR-04-2018. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Name of Contract : CONSTRUCTION OF VARIOUS INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS FOR LGU-IROSIN
Brief Description :
Construction of Transport Terminal Building: construction of Integrated Terminal with 1,224 sq.m. building area consisting of 72 sq.m. ticket booth, 108sq.m. rentable space, 36 sq.m. Admin Office, 264.0 sq.m. waiting area, 180 sq.m. jeepney bay, 36.0 sq.m. 2 units toilet and 9 sq.m. electrical room
Land Development of Irosin Public Cemetery: 907.462m length, Class A, 4 in CHB walls with plasters both sides of 20mm thickness and 0.3mx0.3mx2m height Class A concrete columns every 3m distance and 1,304.407m length wood fence with 3 lines of barb wire and 70 units niches with 1x1x2.65m
Construction of Tourism Facilities-Construction of Jogging/Bike Lane: construction of 0.15m thick x 2.0m wide x1,285 linear meters walk/jogging lane/bike lane
Schistosomiasis Control Program-Rehabilitation of Canal at San Julian(ICS): construction of 450m length Class A, 4” CHB lined canal, 2m wide,1m inside height with stiffeners every 6m canal length
Construction of Community Center Building: wing construction of 2-storey building with provision for third floor at Irosin Public Market
Approved Budget for the
Contract : P 90,000,000.00
Contract Duration : 360 calendar days
Source of Fund : Loan from Land Bank of the Philippines(LBP)
|Name of Project||Approved Budget for the Contract||Contract Duration|
|1||Construction of Transport Terminal Building||P 15,000,000.00||405 CD|
|2||Land Development of Public Cemetery||P 7,000,000.00||240 CD|
|3||Construction of Tourism Facilities-Construction of Jogging/Bike Lane||P 5,000,000.00||210 CD|
|4||Schistosomiasis Control Program-Rehabilitation of Canal at San Julian (ICS)||P 3,000,000.00||240 CD|
|5||Construction of Community Center Building||P 60,000,000.00||360 CD|
|Approved Budget for the Contract(ABC)||P 90,000.00.00|
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin now invites bids for the Construction of Various Infrastructure Projects for LGU-Irosin. Bidders must have experience of having completed at least one similar project for the last five(5) years and whose value, of the contract, adjusted to current prices using the NSO consumer price indices must be equal to 50% of the ABC to be bid. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the 2016 Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Local Government Unit of Irosin and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on September 14, 2018 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Fifty Thousand Pesos (P 50,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later that the submission of their bids.
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on September 21, 2018, 9:00AM at the Conference Room, Office of the Municipal Mayor, Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before October 8, 2018, 8:59 AM at BAC Office, Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on October 8, 2018, 9:00 AM at Conference Room, Office of the Mayor, Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin reserves the right to accept any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding or not award a contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9.For further information, please refer to:
BENJAMIN M. GABIONZA
Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon
Telefax: (056) 557-3043
Email address: email@example.com
NOEL D. MERCADO II