Republic of the Philippines
Province of Sorsogon
Municipality of Irosin
BIDS & AWARDS COMMITTEE
Invitation to Bid for
Supply & Delivery of Two(2) Units Brand New Heavy Equipment for LGU-Irosin
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin, through the Loan from Land Bank of the Philippines-FY 2018 intends to apply the sum of Fifteen Million Pesos (P 15,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply & Delivery of Two(2) Units Brand New Heavy Equipment for LGU-Irosin, GOOD-32-2018. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Name of Contract : SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF TWO(2) UNITS BRAND NEW HEAVY EQUIPMENT FOR LGU-IROSIN
Brief Description : 1 unit brand new backhoe/excavator: GENERAL–ENGINE gross= 167hp(123kW) at 1800rpm/net= 156hp(155kW) at 1800 rpm/max. torque at 1350rpm=730Nm/max. drawbar pull=183kN/hydraulic flow/pressure=207 l/min/fuel tank capacity=375L/alternator=28V/80A/max travel speed=5.7km/h/operating weight=up to 24400kg/SWING SYSTEM-max. swing speed=12.1 rpm/max. swing torque=76.6kNm/WORKING RANGE-boom=5.7m/arm=2.5m/max. digging reach=9930mm/max. digging depth on ground=9930mm/max. digging depth= 6730mm/DIGGING FORCE(direct fit bucket)-bucket radius=1470mm/breakout force bucket=145kN/tearout force arm=105kN/bucket capacity=1.09 m3/hydraulic quick coupler/hydraulic breaker/GPS monitoring system/warranty=2 years or 4,000hours, whichever comes first
1 unit brand new wheel loader/payloader: PERFORMANCE-overall working weight=10,700kg/rated bucket capacity=1.8m3/rated lift capacity=3,000kg/max. traction force≥105kN/max. breakout force≥96kN/max. gradeability=30degrees/dumping distance=1050mm/overall dimension(LxWxH):7100x2500x3170mm/ENGINE= type 4 stroke, turbocharged,water cooled,direct injection diesel engine/no. of cylinders-bore/stroke=6-105x120mm/max. torque=500Nm/rated power=92kW/rated rotation speed=220rpm/TRANSMISSION SYSTEM-type=gear shift powershift, 2F/2R/torque conversion ratio=4.56:1/max. forward velocity=38km/h/fluid capacity=fuel tank 140L/hydraulic oil tank=130L/FRONT & REAR AXLE tyre size= 17.5/25/tyre pressure=0.33MPA/0.27MPA/STEERING SYSTEM: type=hydraulic articulated/steering angle= 38 degrees/min turning radius(w/out bucket)=5381mm/min. turning radius(with bucket)=5912mm/HYDRAULIC SYSTEM pressure=16mPs/160bar/BRAKE SYSTEM=service brake-dry disc type,doubled circuit air mover hydraulic/park brake:dry disc type,spring applied and air released via control button/warranty=2 years or 4,000 hours whichever comes first
Approved Budget for the
Contract : P 15,000,000.00
Brand new Backhoe/excavator -P11,000,000.00 Brand new Wheel loader/payloader -P 4,000,000.00
Contract Duration : 30 calendar days
Delivery Period : 7 calendar days after the issuance of Notice to Proceed
Source of Fund : Loan from Land Bank of the Philippines(LBP)
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin now invites bids for the Supply & Delivery of Two(2) Units Brand New Heavy Equipment for LGU-Irosin. Delivery of the Goods is required seven(7) calendar days after the issuance of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within the last two(2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project and whose value, of the contract, adjusted to current prices using the NSO consumer price indices must be equal to 50% of the ABC to be bid. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Local Government Unit of Irosin and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on September 14, 2018 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (P 25,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later that the submission of their bids.
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on September 21, 2018, 2:00PM at the Conference Room, Office of the Municipal Mayor, Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before October 9, 2018, 8:59 AM at BAC Office, Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on October 9, 2018, 9:00 AM at Conference Room, Office of the Mayor, Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin reserves the right to accept any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding or not award a contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
BENJAMIN M. GABIONZA
Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon
Telefax: (056) 557-3043
Email address: email@example.com
NOEL D. MERCADO II