ABOUT THE SERVICES: The Municipal Health Office officers’ routine laboratory examination such as urinalysis, fecalysis, complete blood count, sputum microscopy.
|CLIENT GROUPS:||General Public|
|REQUIREMENTS:||Referral slip or examination request|
|SERVICE SCHEDULE:||Monday to Friday
8:00 AM to 12:00 noon & 1:00 to 5:00 PM
|TOTAL PROCESSING TIME:||30 minutes|
|TOTAL FEES/CHARGES:||Laboratory Fees
Proceed to MHO to present laboratory request and receive instruction from the medical Technologists on the examination and preparations needed.
Medical Technologist verifies laboratory request and briefs client on the examination and preparation needed.
Provide the specimen needed for the requested laboratory test/examination. You will be advised of the date of release of the results.
1. If applicable, submit yourself for blood typing
2. If applicable, submit yourself to a complete blood count.
3. If applicable, submit yourself to a urinalysis test
4. If applicable, submit yourself to a fecalysis test
5. If required submit yourself for a pregnancy test
6. If applicable, submit yourself to a sputum examination
Medical Technologist obtains specimen from clients and advises client of the date of release of results.
*Depending on the specimens to be evaluated, results can be secured from 1 hour to 1day upon submission of specimen.
Secure the results of the laboratory exams and sign your name in the logbook
Medical Technologist release the laboratory results