ABOUT THE SERVICES: The Municipal Health Office provides family planning to advocate proper child spacing and birth control.
|CLIENT GROUPS:||General Public|
|SERVICE SCHEDULE:||Monday to Friday
8:00 AM to 12:00 noon & 1:00 to 5:00 PM
|TOTAL PROCESSING TIME:||30 minutes|
Go to the Rural Health Unit and state your request for information and/or counseling service
FP Program Coordinator/ Brgy. Health Midwife accommodates client
Register your name in the logbook
Nursing Attendant secures clients signature in the logbook
You will go through a counseling session and receive IEC materials as reference.
Nurse Coordinator conducts counseling session and hand out reference/ IEC materials
Attend counseling of continuing users
Rural Health Midwife conducts counseling Session
For those requesting DMPA injection for the first time:
1. Approach the Midwife/nurse on duty to inquire about DMPA.
2. Provide the information needed during the initial interview/ taking of medical history records. Make sure that all the details are provided.
1. RP program Coordinator accommodates client and answers queries on DMPA
2. Nurse/Person in charge conducts interview, Records medical and OB-Gyne history of client and determine whether client will not have adverse reactions to DMPA then issue an appointment card
For those who have already availed of DMPA:
1. Present your DMPA card and wait as the rural health midwife/public health nurse validates your schedule.
2. Proceed to the Nurse Station for the administration of DMPA injection.
3. Register your name in the logbook and wait for advice to your next appointment.
1. Nurse/Person in charge reviews client’s DMPA card and validates schedule. Take and record client’s blood pressure
2. Nurse/Person in charge administers DMPA
3. Nurse/Person in charge advice client of next appointment