SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF SEEDLINGS FOR NURSERY IN BOLOS, IROSIN, SORSOGON
Local Government Unit of Irosin
Supply & Delivery of Seedlings for Nursery
in Bolos, Irosin, Sorsogon
Standard Form Number: SF-GOOD-05
Revised on: July 28, 2004
INVITATION TO BID
The Local Government Unit of Irosin, through its Bids & Awards Committee(BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project : SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF SEEDLINGS FOR NURSERY IN BOLOS, IROSIN, SORSOGON
Brief Description: 22,341 pcs coconut/496 kgs cacao pods/506 kgs pili/4,995 pcs lawaan/5,000 pcs narra/5,000 pcs mahogany
Approved Budget for the
Contract : P 310,299.00
Contract Duration : 30 calendar days
Delivery Period : 7 calendar days after the issuance of Notice to Proceed
Source of Fund : 20% EDF
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project within the last two years with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of Bids shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-qualification and Award of Contracts shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations(IRR). Prospective bidders must be registered with the PHILGEPS at www.philgeps.net.
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
|1. Period of Availability of Bid Documents||October 17-23, 2018, 9:00 AM-5:00PM
October 24, 2018, 8:00 AM-1:59 PM
|2. Opening of Bids||October 24, 2018, 2:00 PM|
|3. Bid Evaluation||October 24, 2018-after the bidding|
|4. Post-qualification||November 5-7, 2018, 9:00AM-5:00PM|
|5. Notice of Award||November 15, 2018,10:00AM|
A complete set of Bidding Documents maybe purchased by interested bidders upon payment of non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Hundred Pesos (P 500.00) to the Municipal Treasurer of the Local Government Unit of Irosin. It may also be downloaded from the PHILGEPS website provided that the bidder shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the bidding documents not later than the submission of their bids.
The Local Government Unit of Irosin assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of bids.
The Local Government Unit of Irosin reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
NOEL D. MERCADO II
The Bac Secretariat shall prepare the draft IAEB for approval by the BAC At the pre-procurement conference.
ROAD OPENING OF SAN PEDRO-MACAWAYAN FARM-TO-MARKET ROAD(PHASE II)
Republic of the Philippines
Province of Sorsogon
Municipality of Irosin
BIDS & AWARDS COMMITTEE
Invitation to Bid for
Road Opening of San Pedro-Macawayan Farm-to-Market Road(Phase II)
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin, through the 20% EDF intends to apply the sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pesos (P 1,500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Road Opening of San Pedro-Macawayan Farm-to-Market Road, INFR-05-2018. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Name of Contract : ROAD OPENING OF SAN PEDRO-MACAWAYAN FARM-
TO-MARKET ROAD(PHASE II)
Brief Description : road opening of 6m widex100 l.m. roadway with grouted rip-
rap slope protection bothside and 0.15m thick aggregate subbase course
Approved Budget for the
Contract : P 1,500,000.00
Contract Duration : 60 calendar days
Source of Fund : 20% EDF
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin now invites bids for clearing & grubbing/excavation/embankment/subgrade preparation/aggregate subbase course/grouted riprap slope protection/reinforce concrete pipe culvert with headwall/PPE’s/project signage. Completion of the Works is required sixty (60) calendar days after the Notice to Proceed. Bidders must have experience of having completed at least one(1) similar project and whose value, of the contract, adjusted to current prices using the NSO consumer price indices must be equal to 50% of the ABC to be bid. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Local Government Unit of Irosin and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P 5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later that the submission of their bids.
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on October 24, 2018, 9:00 AM at the Conference Room, Office of the Municipal Mayor, Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before November 7, 2018, 9:00 AM at BAC Office, Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
BENJAMIN M. GABIONZA
Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon
Telefax: (056) 557-3043
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOEL D. MERCADO II