SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF HARDWARE/MATERIALS & RENTAL OF EQUIPMENT FOR VARIOUS BARANGAY PROJECTS
Local Government Unit of Irosin
Supply & Delivery of Hardware/Materials & Rental of Equipment for
Various Barangay Projects
Standard Form Number: SF-GOOD-05
Revised on: July 28, 2004
INVITATION TO BID
The Local Government Unit of Irosin, through its Bids & Awards Committee(BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project : SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF HARDWARE/MATERIALS & RENTAL OF EQUIPMENT FOR VARIOUS BARANGAY PROJECTS
Brief Description: 26 pcs ¼” thick plywood/20 pcs 1/2”x4’x8’ plywood/228 pcs 2”x2”x12’ coco lumber/194 pcs 2”x3”x12’ coco lumber/70 pcs 2”x6”x12’ coco lumber/50 pcs 2”x6”x10’ coco lumber/24 pcs 2”x3”x10 coco lumber/48 pcs 2”x2”x10’ coco lumber/111 kgs assorted CWN/2 kls CWN 3”/1,571 bags cement/105 cu.m. washed sand/107 cu.m. graded gravel/135 cu.m. gravel pea size/6 cu.m. boulderette/10 cu.m. filling materials/2 kls nylon string/2 kls nylon #80/312 pcs 10mm dia. x 6.0m RSB/272 pcs 12mm dia. x 6.0m RSB/246 pcs 16mm dia. x 6.0m RSB/128 kgs #16 tie wire/18 pcs 2” dia. GI pipe(sched. 40)/13 pcs hacksaw blade/83 pcs hacksaw blade/18 pcs 10” Globe with receptacle, 20W LED bulb & Globe cage guard/15 pcs electrical tape/2,640 l.m. #12 AMG/2 gal concrete neutralizer/10 gal flat latex paint/3 ltr oil base tinting color/11 ltr tinting color/4 gal epoxy primer/10 pcs paint brush 2”/12 pcs paint brush 4”/2 pcs 7” paint roller with pan/10 gals lacquer thinner/12 pcs #100 sand paper/13 pcs #200 sand paper/20 pcs dust mask/20 pairs gloves/12 pcs plastic pail/27 packs sahara/10 pcs pail/63 l.m. 6” diam. PVC pipe, S-1000/90 l.m. 4” diam. PVC pipe, S-1000/120 l.m. 3” diam. PVC pipe, S-1000/60 l.m. 2” diam. PE pipe , SDR 11/1 pc 6”x4” PVC reducer/1 pc 4”x3” PVC reducer/1 pc 3”x2” PVC reducer/420 l.m. 1-1/2” diam. PE pipe/12 pcs 1-1/2” diam. PE coupling/1 pc 1-1/2” diam. gate valve/1 set fabricated materials(slide)/2 sets fabricated materials(swing)/4 lot concrete benches/2 sets fabricated materials(seesaw)/1 lot landscape/1 lot walkway/47 days 1-concrete bagger mixer with operator/8 gals concrete neutralizer/8 gal concrete putty/1 pc wheelbarrow/4 days rental of water truck/4 pcs shovel/3 days rental of jack hammer/5 days rental of bar cutter/2 days rental of concrete cutter
Approved Budget for the
Contract : P 2,059,571.00
Contract Duration : 30 calendar days
Delivery Period : 7 calendar days after the issuance of Notice to Proceed
Source of Fund : 20% EDF 2019
Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking a similar project within the last two years with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of Bids shall use non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria. Post-qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-qualification and Award of Contracts shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations(IRR). Prospective bidders must be registered with the PHILGEPS at www.philgeps.net.
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
|1. Period of Availability of Bid Documents||January 16-February 5, 2019, 9:00 AM-5:00PM
February 6, 2019, 8:00 AM-8:59 AM
|2. Pre-bid Conference||January 23, 2019, 9:00AM|
|3. Opening of Bids||February 6, 2019, 9:00 AM|
|4. Bid Evaluation||February 6, 2019-after the bidding|
|5. Post-qualification||February 13-15, 2019, 9:00AM-5:00PM|
|6. Notice of Award||February 21, 2019,10:00AM|
A complete set of Bidding Documents maybe purchased by interested bidders upon payment of non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P 5,000.00) to the Municipal Treasurer of the Local Government Unit of Irosin. It may also be downloaded from the PHILGEPS website provided that the bidder shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the bidding documents not later than the submission of their bids.
The Local Government Unit of Irosin assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of bids.
The Local Government Unit of Irosin reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
NOEL D. MERCADO II
The BAC Secretariat shall prepare the draft IAEB for approval by the BAC At the pre-procurement conference.
CONSTRUCTION OF TOURISM FACILITIES-ZIP LINE
Republic of the Philippines
Province of Sorsogon
Municipality of Irosin
BIDS & AWARDS COMMITTEE
Invitation to Bid for
Construction of Tourism Facilities-Zip Line
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin, through the 20% EDF CY 2018 intends to apply the sum of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Pesos (P 2,500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Construction of Tourism Facilities-Zip Line, INFR-01-2019. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Name of Contract : CONSTRUCTION OF TOURISM FACILITIES-ZIP LINE
Brief Description : construction of structural concrete combined with steel tower1, 6.5m height, with steel platform, stairs, railings and support cables and structural concrete combined with steel tower 2, 2.5m height, with concrete flooring and support cables-connected with 133.57m length 2-lines single track cable zipline
Approved Budget for the
Contract : P 2,500,000.00
Contract Duration : 240 calendar days
Source of Fund : 20% EDF CY 2018
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin now invites bids for clearing and grubbing/excavation/backfilling/sub-base course/formworks/structural concrete works/rebar works/steel works/track cable/support cable/painting/testing/zipline gears/PPE’s/hauling/project signage. Completion of the Works is required two hundred forty (240) calendar days and shall commence seven(7) calendar days after the issuance of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders must have experience of having completed at least one(1) similar project and whose value, of the contract, adjusted to current prices using the NSO consumer price indices must be equal to 50% of the ABC to be bid. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Local Government Unit of Irosin and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P 5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later that the submission of their bids.
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on January 17, 2019, 9:00 AM at the Conference Room, Office of the Municipal Mayor, Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before January 31, 2019, 9:00 AM at BAC Office, Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Local Government Unit of Irosin reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
BENJAMIN M. GABIONZA
Municipal Compound, San Julian, Irosin, Sorsogon
Telefax: (056) 557-3043
Email address: email@example.com
NOEL D. MERCADO II